Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Smelly Guy

In one of my classes there is a guy who stinks. I mean, he is smelly. And I can't figure out who it is, because the stench seems to hit me from all directions. It could be a girl, I suppose. But there's mostly guys who sit around me in this class, which is why I think it's a guy. So I wrote a poem especially for him:

Hey Smelly Guy, who sits next to me in class
Your total stench makes me need a gas mask
I understand that you smoke, and that's okay
But maybe you should cut back from 20,000 cigarettes a day
I'm not asking you to smell like delightful flowers
I just wish you would take showers
Because my nose is not but a few feet from your disgusting body
And trust me, no girl's gonna think you're a hottie
As long as you smell like rotten beans
Please, oh please, get clean


My speech anatomy test got moved to next Tuesday, which is a great! My week just got ten billion times better when I found that out! Since my paper and language acquisition became deleted off of my to-do list yesterday, I have slept approximately ten much-needed hours.And I did laundry. Bonus points to Carolyn for productivity!

2 comments:

  1. Fine the then, I guess I'll stop stinking in class. GAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me so much of our poems we used to pass back and forth in high school. gah i miss that.

    ReplyDelete