Friday, February 4, 2011

When reviewing my former posts, I realized that I have used excessive punctuation. I always feel the need to use excessive punctuation when relating things on this blog. However, when I go back to review it I feel like it looks a little ridiculous.

As though I talk like this: "OH. MY. WORD. UR LIKE SOOOOO CRAZYYYYYYY!!!!!1!!!1!!! LIKE WHY WONT U TALK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!???!!???"

Which I don't (unless provoked).

Here is a pretty picture:

4 comments:

  1. the picture would pretty except for the butterfly. butterflies are just grown-up worms. love, my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura/Your Mom,

    Agreed; they're just big worms with wings. Except that they're kinda like pretty worms that flutterby and make you think, "man, I would love for that worm to land on my hand as I prance through a meadow with a blue dress on with a yellow ribbon around my waist and a wide-brimmed straw hat on my head and with a bouquet of wildflowers in my hand."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like butterflies in their former state either, but I love to watch them when they transform into butterflies! It's not like I stand around and watch for them but when they happen to flutter by I stand there and watch them. There is something graceful and full of hope in the way they come to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. It's like the ugly duckling. Except it's not a duck or a swan; it's a bug.

    ReplyDelete